Why we exist
Profile of our target beneficiaries and their challenges
- Young people – lack of information on their rights and obligations as citizens.
- The police and other state institutions – struggle to create dialogue between parties.
- Teachers, educators and youth workers – find it difficult to educate, share and pass on information about the law and rights of young people in a simple, fun and effective way.
What we plan to achieve
- The aim of the project is to help deter disaffected young people from a life of crime and improve their understanding of the Criminal Justice System and its policing.
- To educate and engage disaffected young people by improving their understanding of the Criminal Justice System and the policing that governs it.
- To provide up to date information to organisations and institutions that work with and for young people.
Our plan to move forward
- Providing inspiration to law students from non-tradition backgrounds through online resources, networking and events.
- Raising awareness and educating young people about the law and their rights.
- Providing education to young people about their legal rights through online resources, events and merchandise.
- Providing practical educational programmes for schools, charities and organisations that work with young people, in order to engage the youth in discussions about their attitude towards Law and Order.
- Provide institutions that work with young people tools and information packs to work with young people thus providing a better understanding of the underlying reasons why young people commit crime and the consequences.